
Title: To aru kagaku no railgun
Anime link: http://www.watchanimeon.com/anime/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun/
Genre: comedy, science fiction, action
Recommendations: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Summary: The story centered around a girl called Mikoto Misaka, who is ranked third among the seven people who attained Level 5 in Academy City and is known as the "Railgun". Together with her friends, Kuroko Shirai, Uiharu and Saten, they investigate the strange cases that occur in Academy city and reveal the truth behind the cases.
Review:
Quality: Normally, an anime with a bad quality would just turn me off, unless the plot is really exciting. For this anime, the anime quality is good. I would give 4/5.
Music: For the first opening song, it is very techo, just like To Aru Majutsu no Index. However, the second opening song is less inspiring but nonetheless still great. For the ending songs, they are pleasant to listen.
Opening 1: only my railgun - download MP3
Opening 1: only my railgun - download MP3
Opening 2: Level 5 judgelight -download MP3
Other comment: This is just a spinoff from To Aru Majutsu no Index and the main character is Misaka instead of Touma. This is not a continuation of To Aru Majutsu no Index. At first, I did not want to watch this as I prefer Touma than Misaka and I am pretty neutral toward Misaka. However, as I watch the anime, I actually like Misaka a lot and there are things about Misaka that is not shown in To Aru Majutsu no Index, such as she like cute things and like Gekota, a frog figure. This is definitely better then the half- baked plot of To Aru Majutsu no Index,as it is funnier. There are scene where Saten flips Uiharu's skirt and how Kuroko tries to seduce Misaka. There are also some actions such as the Skillout case. This is an anime that you cannot miss.






No comments:
Post a Comment